Connection Post-dial delay (PDD) Any fax tone detected If the fax is received
Once the test is completed, Spearline will report on:
- PDD (post-dial delay)
- Any fax tones detected
- If the fax is received.
- If the call connects and a fax tone (frequency) is detected, standard signaling will be used to send a fax from the Spearline server to yours. The content of the fax can be tailored to suit your needs.
- When a test is successful, PDD is measured to check if there is an issue.
- A Tiff file will be sent by Spearline to confirm if a fax can be received. As mentioned above, the content of fax can be tailored to suit the recipient if required.
- If a connection failure is identified, an alert is sent with the necessary information needed to resolve the problem with your carrier.
- A failed test is:
- Any test call where a fax handshake error is received.
- Any test call which fails to connect with the number Spearline dials.
- Any test call where fax tones are not detected upon connection